dimanche 24 février 2013

Tattoo and Draws














































































































































4 commentaires:

  1. Bonjour Bruno,
    ils sont magnifiques ces dessins!!! Je veux ma faire tatouer le dos pour toi, quand tu est dispo?

    Marie

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Vru,
    I'm Kris and I live in Brussels. I feel like something tattooed on my arm in Polynesian style, something that speaks of my children.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Bonjour Marie, si tu vis en France, Allemagne ou Italie, pas de problèmes, par contre je suis à la recherche de un Shop sur Bruxelles. Contacte moi en prive pour plus de Info ;)

    Hi Kris, we can talk about ur tattoo. Write me about ur children, name, age and all you thing it's important to understand ur point of view. Contact me on brunomenei@hotmail.it

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Congratulations! Your work is so wonderful, I love your use of color and the innocence you capture in your paintings is captivating.

    Elisa :)

    RépondreSupprimer